Sunday 26 May 2013

Richmond vs Essendon

Richmond v Essendon Round 9
Bets

Most Disposals Group 1
Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Ellis, Watson, Goddard, Zaha, Stanton

My Pick is Jobe Watson, the reigning Brownlow medallist and always performs on the big stage

Most Disposals Group 2
Grigg, Vlastiun, Foley, Houli, Heppell, Hibbard, Dempsey, Howlett

My Pick is Dyson Heppell in my opinion is a class above everyone else in this group and will be playing a floating role through half back and the middle

1st Richmond Goal Scorer
Riewoldt, Martin, Deledio, King, McGuane, Cotchin, Vickery, Edwards, Grigg, Any other Player

My Pick is Shane Edwards, indigenous round and he won’t take a key defender expect him to be around the ball even if he’s not the one kicking it

1st Essendon Goal Scorer
Crameri, Winderlich, Jetta, Hurley, Zaha, Watson, Bellchambers, Ryder, Goddard, Any other player

My Pick is Leroy Jetta he’s quick agile and always gets into the right positions

1st to 15 points
My pick Richmond

At the line

This game will be close with both teams bringing their A game for it, so for that reason I like Richmond +24.5

No comments:

Post a Comment